For the build-up of claims or the defence against unjustified counter-claims, the relationships between disturbances, changes and their effects must be recognised. The claims resulting from this are formulated in the context of a claimmanagement.
- Preparation of an original calculation developed later for the invoicing of terminated global lump-sum contracts
- Instruction and cooperation when preparing terminated lump-sum contracts in plant engineering
- Checking of final invoices
- Checking of invoicing for preparing fraud trials
- Compensation calculations in case of considerable changes in quantities