Several questions must be answered when terminating a construction contract:
- Has the contract been terminated by the contractor or the client?
- Have the contractual agreements been met?
- What consequences does the termination have on the claim to payment of the contractor and how should possible counter-claims of the client be evaluated?
One special aspect are the so-called partial terminations which, however, are only possible for self-contained components/services.
We will consult and support you in every stage, prepare elaborations and produce reports:
- Contact analyses
- Documentation of services provided
- Invoicing of services provided
- Identification of costs not saved for services not provided
- Determination of termination-dependent damage costs
- Evaluation of substitute measures
We have already dealt with terminations of (global) lump-sum contracts for major projects many times with which
the required performance later also had to be depicted so that a performance appraisal and with it an invoicing of the services provided and not provided is possible in the first place.